viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

time changes everyone

I mean, I know who I am. I'm this goofball. I look at myself...





I mean, I know who I am. I'm this goofball. I look at myself in the mirror, and the person that I know doesn't match up to what I think people love to perceive me as. I've never sought this life that I've been given. It could be overwhelming if I didn't think I could handle it. I'm just some random dude, you know. I'm just some guy.

"As a teenager, I didn't want to be me; I wanted to be many...




"As a teenager, I didn't want to be me; I wanted to be many different people. Maybe I realized that they all lived inside me and that if I managed to connect with them, they would become aspects of me." -Marion Cotillard

"You can stay in the same place and still find ways to leave people."

"You can stay in the same place and still find ways to leave people."

- Beginners (2011)

aircis: Original



aircis:

Original

"Come on make it easy, say I never mattered."

"Come on make it easy, say I never mattered."

- Fall Out Boy

souls-entwined: (by CHUNKS!)



souls-entwined:

(by CHUNKS!)

"Sometimes the things you want the most don't happen and what you least expect happens. I don't..."

"Sometimes the things you want the most don't happen and what you least expect happens. I don't know―you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet that one person and your life is changed, forever."

- Love And Other Drugs (2010)

(by Viola Cangi)



(by Viola Cangi)

I am starting to really dislike you.

I am starting to really dislike you.

"Lighthouses don't go running all over an island looking for boats to save; they just stand there..."

"Lighthouses don't go running all over an island looking for boats to save; they just stand there shining."

- Anne Lamott

(by alison scarpulla)



(by alison scarpulla)

(by ada hamza)



(by ada hamza)

"You're so busy trying to be what everyone else wants you to be that you don't know who..."

"You're so busy trying to be what everyone else wants you to be that you don't know who you are."

- What's Your Number? (2011)

souls-entwined: Welcome Home (by Benoit.P)



souls-entwined:

Welcome Home (by Benoit.P)

"Terrible things happen to good people every day. Consequentially I am not one of the good..."

"

Terrible things
happen to
good people
every day.

Consequentially
I am not
one of the
good people.

I am one of the
terrible things.

"

- Marianna Paige

winterkristall: _DAN6909LAST (by danihernanz)



winterkristall:

_DAN6909LAST (by danihernanz)

"Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are..."

"Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it."

- Ann Landers

winterkristall: golden beach (by .nevara)



winterkristall:

golden beach (by .nevara)

"And though my blood runs the same as it did before, only difference is now I barely feel it anymore."

"And though my blood runs the same as it did before, only difference is now I barely feel it anymore."

- Radical Face

(by Mar Catarina)



(by Mar Catarina)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario