domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Incest Dreams

P.S.A.

Still on break, but since everyone’s asking…

B.M. emailed me and asked that I take her pics down, so I did. I’d do the same for anyone that submitted pics and then changed their minds.

And no, I won’t send them to you. No, I’m not going to give you her email so you can ask her yourself.

I love the way my brother fucks me



I love the way my brother fucks me

When I stay with Daddy on the weekends, I get to do all the...



When I stay with Daddy on the weekends, I get to do all the things mom won't let me

My brother and cousin have to wait until Daddy and Uncle are...



My brother and cousin have to wait until Daddy and Uncle are through… sometimes they have to wait a long time…

I love to drive Daddy crazy in public. 



I love to drive Daddy crazy in public. 

I'm so glad I talked brother into letting our cousin play...



I'm so glad I talked brother into letting our cousin play too

Daddy's lap is still my favorite place to sit



Daddy's lap is still my favorite place to sit

I came home and found both of my cousins in my bed… 



I came home and found both of my cousins in my bed… 

When we don't have enough time, I just let my son cum...



When we don't have enough time, I just let my son cum wherever he wants

taking a break

Hey all.

Life is conspiring to keep me away from this, and rather than feel guilty about it, I’m just going to let you know that I’m taking a break. 

Nothing big, nothing bad, just… well, life. Got a lot going on that doesn’t really leave me time to be a pervert, sadly ;)

There’s a few days left in the queue, and then that’ll be it for a while. If you’ve sent me something, or asked a question, or if you’re planning on it, I probably won’t get to any of that for a while.

I’ll be back in a while, no worries. :)

I love the taste of my daughter's pussy on my husbands...



I love the taste of my daughter's pussy on my husbands cock

I love when I get to stay at my aunts house for the weekend



I love when I get to stay at my aunts house for the weekend

I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but my brothers...



I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but my brothers told me they knew I could

Daddy and I get "clean" every morning before he goes...



Daddy and I get "clean" every morning before he goes to work

My little girl knows exactly what I like



My little girl knows exactly what I like

I love modeling all the sexy things Daddy buys for me



I love modeling all the sexy things Daddy buys for me

I love going to bed with my brothers cum in my tummy and on my...



I love going to bed with my brothers cum in my tummy and on my face

There's nothing better than Daddy sneaking into my bedroom...



There's nothing better than Daddy sneaking into my bedroom in the morning!

My aunt was waiting for me when I got home



My aunt was waiting for me when I got home

I still use two hands when I suck Daddy's beautiful...



I still use two hands when I suck Daddy's beautiful cock… just like I had to the first time…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario