domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Mine.

Ohh ohh oh oh ohhhh oh ohh the right stuff



Ohh ohh oh oh ohhhh oh ohh the right stuff

hippieseurope: from this world…into the next…when it's my...



hippieseurope:

from this world…into the next…when it's my time…☮❤☮❤

 

Love my hair.



Love my hair.

valscrapbook: lafleurdesmurailles: sans titre by Petrana Sekula...



valscrapbook:

lafleurdesmuraillessans titre by Petrana Sekula on Flickr.

lilytrang: I crave youin the mostinnocent formfor I crave to saygood nightand give youforehead...

lilytrang:

I crave you
in the most
innocent form
for I crave to say
good night
and give you
forehead kisses
and to say
that I adore you
when you feel
at your worst.

I crave you
in ways
where I just
want to be
next to you
and nothing
more or less.

Photo



I only loves this nighty cuz miss Faye Daniels has it. Muah.



I only loves this nighty cuz miss Faye Daniels has it. Muah.

"Making love was never about you and me in a bed. We made love whenever we held hands."

"Making love was never about you and me in a bed. We made love whenever we held hands."

- Ian Thomas, I Wrote This For You (via goodniteowl)

bijoux-et-mineraux: Unusual Amethyst in etched Quartz - Mexico



bijoux-et-mineraux:

Unusual Amethyst in etched Quartz - Mexico

Photo



earthen-empress: frolicingintheforest: Oh my gosh, this tree...



earthen-empress:

frolicingintheforest:

Oh my gosh, this tree was amazing! I'm in love with tree roots anyway…  but a huge hemlock, on an awesome mossy boulder? SO perfect!

And there's a lovely little rainbow hiding in those beautiful roots…how perfect :)

psychofactz: More Facts on Psychofacts :)



psychofactz:

More Facts on Psychofacts :)

Photo



voluptuous-lolita: If you don't like fat people then you should probably unfollow me.

voluptuous-lolita:

If you don't like fat people then you should probably unfollow me.

Photo



Photo



Photo



chessieness: So this happened <3





chessieness:

So this happened <3

absurdgrace: Lemon stand,...



absurdgrace:

Lemon stand, Sorrento, Italy.

https://www.facebook.com/caroline.lwsn

kushandwizdom: Click here for the best collection of quotes



kushandwizdom:

Click here for the best collection of quotes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario