miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

Hot Men

phoenicianbear: Matthew from SF





phoenicianbear:

Matthew from SF

bigdaddywi: BP2013I-19.jpg by devorama on Flickr.



bigdaddywi:

BP2013I-19.jpg by devorama on Flickr.

writteninthenude: I had a dream last night my friend and I were...



writteninthenude:

I had a dream last night my friend and I were hanging out with a group of bears and cubs. They all disappeared, and when my friend and I found them in another room it looked something like this. So, after some consideration, we joined. So now I'm thinking…. I would LOVE to walk in on a group of naked bears and just dive in! Gonna make it happen gonna make it happen gonna make it happen…..

gltbears: Poncherillo balls



gltbears:

Poncherillo balls

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



tweety59: making a house call?  Fuck yeah



tweety59:

making a house call?  Fuck yeah

plainfilth: Bend over for an inspection!



plainfilth:

Bend over for an inspection!

housebearsofatlanta: Love glasses on bears and chubs so cute...



housebearsofatlanta:

Love glasses on bears and chubs so cute and great cock and body !!! Wow !

superbears: BIG SEXY BEAR, YUMMY DICK





















superbears:

BIG SEXY BEAR, YUMMY DICK

strongbears: www.stongbears.tumblr.com



strongbears:

www.stongbears.tumblr.com

billybaer: GOOD morning!



billybaer:

GOOD morning!

Photo



brunobear: legs



brunobear:

legs

amogordo: Like it? reblog



amogordo:

Like it? reblog

Video



collegejock: Um, yeah, I'd be staring. And taking photos.



collegejock:

Um, yeah, I'd be staring. And taking photos.

Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario