domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Flawed but Cleaning up so Well...

My sister makes me want to cry…

My sister makes me want to cry…

Photo





Photo



Photo



aseaofquotes: Truman Capote, A Capote Reader



aseaofquotes:

Truman Capote, A Capote Reader

creatingaquietmind: Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind



creatingaquietmind:

Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind

Photo



Photo













Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





"You're alive only once, as far as we know, and what could be worse than getting to the end of your..."

"You're alive only once, as far as we know, and what could be worse than getting to the end of your life and realizing you hadn't lived it?"

- Edward Albee (via larmoyante)

Photo









midnitedancer: bradmajors: me: you: I think it says something about us that over 12,000 people...

midnitedancer:

bradmajors:

me:

image

you:

image

I think it says something about us that over 12,000 people understand what these images mean.

ytoob: the sleepier you are the more i want to kiss you  

ytoob:

the sleepier you are the more i want to kiss you  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario